Coming 28th March 2023:
We’re pleased to announce that 08 28th March 2023 we will be going live to a new online consultation tool called PATCHS.
This will replace the current e consult service.
The new online consultation service offers a secure, simple, and flexible way for patients and carers to contact their GP practice.
Access is via our website kippaxhallsurgery.co.uk. you can either create as account, login via the NHS app or submit a request without creating an account.
By registering you will have easy access to a range of services from your computer or smartphone, including:
- Anything non-urgent that you need to contact us for:
- GP consultations
- Fit/sick note
- Health advice
- Access to any of our services/health professionals
Why should you use PATCHS?
- Convenient and quicker than using the telephone
- You can submit requests on behalf of someone you care for
- Getting quicker responses for admin queries
- Frees up our telephone lines for people that cannot use PATCHS
- Creates more time for admin staff to deal with patient enquiries
- Ensures we can more easily prioritise requests based on clinical urgency
Look out for the new links on our home page.