Registering with Kippax Hall Surgery

We are currently accepting patient registrations if you live within our practice boundary.

Safe Surgeries

We are proud to be a safe surgery for everyone in our community, and pledge to ensure that everyone in our community receives the quality healthcare they are entitled to. Safe Surgery Details

Practice Boundary

Catchment Area

Do you live in our catchment area? Click on the magnifying glass and enter your postcode to see if you are inside our boundary.

How to register:

You can register with the practice in a number of different ways.

  1. By using the NHS App –
  2. By using our online registration tool –
  3. By downloading the form and bringing it to the surgery – New patient registration form
  4. Calling in at the surgery for a registration form

Outer Boundary

Patients registered with the practice that subsequently move into the outer boundary may remain registered at the practice.

The outer boundary extends the practice boundary to cover Micklefield and part of Garforth. Please ask at reception for a detailed plan of the area covered in Garforth.

Non – English Speakers

These fact sheets have been written to explain the role of UK health services, the National Health Service (NHS), to newly-arrived individuals seeking asylum. They cover issues such as the role of GPs, their function as gatekeepers to the health services, how to register and how to access emergency services.

Special care has been taken to ensure that information is given in clear language, and the content and style have been tested with user groups. Open the leaflets in one of the following languages.

england EnglishUrdu Urdu
albania Albanianindia Hindi
egypt Arabiclithuania Lithuanian
bulgaria Bulgarianpoland Polish
china Chinese (Cantonese)portugal Portuguese
china Chinese (Mandarin)spain Spanish
russia RussianFrench French
Turkish TurkishPunjabi Punjabi
Gujerati GujeratiSomali Somali
Croatian CroatianBengali Bengali
Iran Farsi

Temporary Registration

You can register as a temporary resident with a GP surgery for up to 3 months. This can be helpful if you’re living away from home but do not want to change your home GP surgery.

To register you’ll need to fill out a temporary services form (GMS3), available from GP surgeries.

After 3 months, you’ll have to reapply to register as a temporary resident or become a permanent patient.