The more you know about your pregnancy and your options, the more you are likely to feel in control. The information given here is based on The Pregnancy Book, which your midwife should give you at your first appointment.
Before You are Pregnant
- All about conception and getting pregnant
- Thinking about the next baby?
- Becoming a parent if you’re LGBT+
Your Pregnancy and Labour
- Keeping well in pregnancy
- Common health problems
- Antenatal care and classes
- Choosing where to have your baby
- Labour and birth
- When pregnancy goes wrong
You and Your Baby
- What you will need for your baby?
- After the birth
- Early Days – Your baby and you after the birth
- Your body after the birth